Xender for PC:Well one of the most vital things in our gadgets is file sharing. And most of the devices that we use have built-in file sharing tools and one of the most common tool among them is Bluetooth.But as many of the users here might know that Bluetooth is comparatively slow in transferring files, actually a lot slower. So, as an alternative and that too a better one, we use Xender.Xender is among one of the most popular file sharing apps available on the Google play store and many people use it. You can share any kind of files between your two or even more devices simultaneously using this app.If you want to . transfer movie at high speed among the devices then xender app for pc is best option.you can also see our last post on GB Whatsapp download for android latest version
If you need to share any file or any media like image, video, etc then Xender app for windows pc is at your disposal. If two people want to share files via Xender then one need to select to send or receive operation while other hast to select send operation. So a network will be created between two users and then can share files easily with the fastest speed.
DOWNLOAD XENDER FOR PC/LAPTOP
Xender Creates a group of local devices which are connected to each other via their own built in Wi-Fi, so basically it creates a privet network of devices using the Wi-Fi of your devices.
The best part about Xender is that you can send MBs of audio files, video songs, photos and other important documents via Xender sharing tool. You can use it offline as it doesn’t need any internet connection. You can send files for 4 friends at a time and also Xender supports cross platform which means that you can share files from Android to iOS or iOS to Android mobiles.
Features of Xender For PC
- Transfers large files from PC to PC or from PC to phone or mobile to PC.
- Can be used without internet, USB cables.
- You can share files for 4 members at a time via this app.
- You can share files at extremely fast speeds.
- Available easily and is free of cost.
- Data transformation speeds range up from 4 to 6 Mbps.
- Available on all platforms like Android, iPhone, and Windows phone.
- Also works on cross- platform
Xender isn’t officially available for your PCs and we know that you desperately want it for your PC.
First of all, you need to install an Android emulator for your PC to run Android apps over your PC. BlueStacks is one of the Android emulators.You can download BlueStacks from HERE.Then you have to follow below steps for downloading xender for pc.
How to Install Xender for your PC
1) First, install BlueStacks from the given link above and start downloading it.
2) After downloading, install this app on your PC.
3) Click on ‘Finish’ button and open BlueStacks.
4) You will need to sign into your Google account.
5) Search the BlueStacks for Xender app.
6) Find the app and click on ‘Install’ to start installation of Xender.
7) The app will be installed in a few seconds.
That’s it. You’ve successfully installed Xender for windows PCs.Hope this article on Xender for windows 8.1, 10, 8, 7, XP would have helped you.Don’t forget to share it with you friends and family.